Declan-50sage and Atton-50gunslinger

Postby Atton » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 pm

age/sex/location?
Atton: 31/Male/Kansas
Declan: 27/Male/Kansas

Link primary spec:
Atton: http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/smu ... 2ef8e3f2e3:
Declan: http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/jed ... 8ef4efdf21

Do you feel comfortable playing any role/spec?
Atton: Yes, can switch to another build if needed though I've found this one to be quite nice and a great balance of single target and aoe damage.
Declan: Yes. I used to be full healy spec however I switched to dps as that was what was needed in Vive guild.

Are you able to be on at 6pm PST and raid for at least 4 hours at least three times a week (out of MTWRSu)?
Atton: Yup
Declan: Si senoritas.

Approximate FPS and ping in a raid setting?
Atton: No raids but in wz's fps runs from 20-75. Averages about 45.
Declan: Havn't raided yet but in wz's the fps runs anywhere from 15-60. Average usually around 30. Not sure about ping.

Discuss your previous raiding and MMO experience.
Atton: As far as MMO's go, I started off playing Ultima Online which I played for about a year till EverQuest came out. I played Eq consistently through Gates of discord. In Eq I participated in most upper level content during the time I was there. Everything from Nagafen (still have saved screenshots of many classic moments) to Cynosure. I came back briefly when Dragons of Norrath came out as I missed certain guildies and had become sick of WoW. However most folks had moved on so after raiding the new dragons, and running Deathknell and the Theatre of Blood I left Eq and returned to Wow. Wow was fun for awhile and I raided through Wrath of the Lich King up to and including Icecrown Citadel. I have messed around with Eve Online but usually only play for short stints. Since Lich King I have not really played much in the way of MMO's untill SWTOR.
Declan: Since my brother so kindly put in an essay about his playtime I'll keep it short. I've played Eq, WoW, Conan, and Eve online. I usually only raided a short time before becoming bored with the same stuff and moving on to something else. Conan had basically no end game content, and Eve is really just a pvp box although Incursions have been pretty fun.

What have you done so far in SWTOR
Atton: No ops yet. When we had gotten to level 50 and some decent gear, our current guild kind of imploded.
Declan: What he said. We have run all the flashpoints through Directive 7 though.

Why do you want to raid?
Atton: When else do you really get to interact with people?
Declan: Cause I want loots! :twisted:

Why should we take you over someone else?
Atton: Umm, cause I am one of Syrio's alts?
Declan: Cause you only become elite when you've got the brothers in your guild.

Please discuss your feelings toward twilight, focusing on your thoughts about edward vs. jacob.
Atton: Ever seen the movie Vampire's Suck? Well, I think it would have done 10x better if at the end it had been "Team Edward bitch!" Versus the other hairy guy.....whatever his name is. :lol:
Declan: Please was there ever any competition? Edward "You're like my own personal brand of heroine." Come on that's a great line. Not to mention who had the best secondary movie role- Cedric Diggery "Harry Potter" vs. what was his names latest action movie.

We are entering one application because we are RL brothers and we want to be in the same guild.
Atton

Re: Declan-50sage and Atton-50gunslinger

Postby edward » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm

hi! it's fine that you apped together, login on monday at 9pm EST and we'll see about working you into the raid
edward

Return to Recruitment