Application- awesome

post applications here

Application- awesome

Postby DS7202 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 pm

age/sex/location?
13/F/Cali

Link primary spec:
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#700.1

Do you feel comfortable playing any role/spec?
only if edward is nearby ;)

Are you able to be on at 6pm PST and raid for at least 4 hours at least three times a week (out of MTWRSu)?
only if edward is online ;)

Approximate FPS and ping in a raid setting?
about tree fitty

Discuss your previous raiding and MMO experience.
screwin bitches and gettin riches
I also have experience in raiding... RAIDING WOMEN FOR SEX! AWWWYEAH

What have you done so far in SWTOR
pissed off a couple of jedi... nbd.

Why do you want to raid?
define raid

Why should we take you over someone else?
define else

Please discuss your feelings toward twilight, focusing on your thoughts about edward vs. jacob.

I think Twilight is the epitome of the evolution of American literature during the late 20th century. Stephanie Meyer is a writer to rival John Steinbeck, or dare I say: Charles Dickens himself. Her eloquent writing conveys a message not of vampires and werewolves, but the inner struggle within every person, and the challenge that presents to interpersonal relationships of lust and romance.

Edward and Jacob wrestle with the monster within-- something that every person deals with on a daily basis. Will the girls they love accept them for who they truly are? Can they show their true selves in light of prejudices which their peers and friends might harbor against their kind?

The vampires and werewolves are comparable to the African-American community during the 19th century. Charming and lovable by apperance, they are scorned and feared for being something which they cannot help.
DS7202

Re: Application- awesome

Postby alice » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:28 pm

excuse me but you obviously don't like twilight so please go
alice

Return to Recruitment